Internationally recognised assurance.
To provide token holders with additional assurance and comfort that all the metal backing the tokens is really there, an internationally recognised assurance firm has been engaged to verify not only that the metal is secured, but that it remains secured and that it is indeed real pure bullion.
Here is how it works:
A simple search of the contract address on the blockchain (either independently or through our website interrogator) allows anyone to then verify that the number of tokens on issue at the time equals the amount of metal secured.
More fundamentally, token holders can take additional comfort in the fact that the token smart contracts for both AUS and AGS were thoroughly tested and audited independently by Entersoft prior to launch.
Entersoft is an Application security service provider with rifle focus on proactive security through security by design. Through their managed service offerings, they currently work with 300+ customers in FinTech, IoT, Blockchain, BFSI and Healthcare. They help their customers achieve a high Application security quotient and instill proactive app security culture in the developers’ DNA. Through offensive assessments, proactive monitoring and pragmatic security, they make application security a DevOps responsibility. They not only provide best in class Security assessments, they also inculcate DevSecOps within organizations. Entersoft were engaged by and found critical bugs in Yahoo, Blackberry, Dropbox and Western Union to name a few. In 2018 they were awarded Fintech of the Year by Economic Times ETNet.
From the report:
- The code quality is of high standard, and we believe it is well written and neat code. There is enough documentation for each function.
- Audit was conducted on the provided contract files. The following table provides an overall picture of the security posture. A tick means no bugs are identified.
- Use case of the smart contract is very well designed and Implemented. Overall, the code is written and demonstrates effective use of abstraction, separation of concerns, and modularity. gold-silver development team demonstrated high technical capabilities, both in the design of the architecture and in the implementation.
- All the bugs, best coding practices suggestions and recommendations have been considered by gold-silver team.
- The code quality is of high standard, and we believe it is professionally written along with high quality neat code. There is enough documentation for each function.
- A static analysis of the code was performed to identify any loopholes in the Smart contract code. Also, to verify whether the contracts adhere to the Solidity Best Practices.