26. Within five (5) business days of receiving transferred AUS Tokens for which Option Rights have been exercised, or within five (5) Business Days of receiving the Strike Price (whichever is later), Ainslie Wealth will instruct GSSC to deliver the gold to Token Holder using one of the following methods (at Token Holder’s election):
27. Ainslie Wealth reserves the right to decline, at its discretion, to deliver the gold to Token Holder’s nominated address.
28. Token Holder acknowledges and understands that while Ainslie Wealth and GSSC undertake to use best endeavours to deliver the Bullion to Token Holder within 30 days, there may be delays in delivery for reasons outside Ainslie Wealth or GSSC’s control.
29. Ainslie Wealth or GSSC undertake to make reasonable efforts to notify Token Holder in the event of a delivery delay.
35. Additional fees may apply to trading AUS Tokens that are not imposed by Ainslie Wealth or GSSC, including but not limited to:
36. The trading or holding of crypto tokens, including the AUS Tokens, involves significant risks and potentially may incur substantial loss. It is important that Token Holder carefully considers and assesses whether the trading or holding of crypto tokens or digital currency (including the AUS Tokens) is suitable for Token Holder’s financial circumstances and tolerance to risk.
39. Token holders acknowledge that:
40. In the event that GSSC or Ainslie Wealth update any relevant technological systems, for example:
Ainslie Wealth will provide Token Holder with at least two (2) months’ prior written notice.
41. Token Holder acknowledges that GSSC and Ainslie Wealth will not be responsible for any liability that Token Holder suffers as a result of Token Holder’s failure to take steps to ensure that Token Holder will be able to access and use the AUS Tokens through the new technology.